[cgiapp] Last call for feedback on auto_rest_tunneling proposal

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Fri Sep 16 09:12:01 EDT 2011

Tim Appnel has proposed adding "REST tunneling to
CGI::Application::Dispatch" dispatcher.

We discussed this some on-list in the past and found that REST tunneling
is also in Jaldhar's REST plugin.

Although I'm a fan of small core with heavy use of plugins, this kind if
REST handling strikes me as something appropriate to be in the dispatch
layer, and is handled in just a few lines of code.

So, I'm inclined to accept the patch, and going some details with Tim
about it on Github. If you'd like to join the conversation, now's the time:

https://github.com/markstos/CGI--Application--Dispatch/pull/1