[cgiapp] Multiple exception packages in CAD?

Timothy Appnel tim at appnel.com
Thu Sep 8 09:58:32 EDT 2011

On Jul 28, 2011, at 19:39, Ron Savage <ron at savage.net.au> wrote:

> I had a look at the source code for CAD, and it would be trivial to
> patch to replace Exception::Class::TryCatch with Try::Tiny.

> If I wasn't so lazy (today) I'd submit a patch myself. You could.

I did. The end result was indeed trivial. Class::Exception does precious little in CAD itself from what I can tell. I left it in, but if we wanted to trim dependencies some more that would be a good one to kook at.

I pushed it to Mark the other day. You can see it here:

https://github.com/tima/CGI--Application--Dispatch/tree/try-tiny

Maybe we'll see it in a release by end of year 2013 with my REST tunneling changes. :s

<tim/>

Sent from my iPhone