[cgiapp] Login/logout example no longer functional?

J.C. Wren jcwren at jcwren.com
Mon Jun 27 22:02:46 EDT 2011

I was interested in giving C::A a quick spin, so I copy-n-pasted the
demo login/logout code from
http://cgi-app.org/index.cgi?LoginLogoutExampleApp

Running this results in:

$ perl index.pl
Error executing run mode 'index': HTML::Template->new() : likely
recursive includes - parsed 10 files deep and giving up (set
max_includes higher to allow deeper recursion). at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.3/HTML/Template.pm line 2294.
 at index.pl line 4
$

I've done a small amount of poking around, but my Perl-fu really isn't
current enough to jump in and debug a module that I know nothing
about.  Anyone else run into this, or know how to fix it?

Thanks,
--jc

For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.