[cgiapp] Sessions leaking with FastCGI

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Fri Jun 17 09:56:04 EDT 2011

On 06/17/2011 12:42 AM, Mark F wrote:

> I've got a feeling you'll see the same problem with another persistent
> environment. If fastcgi were mixing up sessions, I think there'd be
> more talk about it. :)

I agree. It sounds like it's a bug in your code that a persistent
environment exposed. It most likely would have happened no matter which
persistent environment you chose (FastCGI, mod_perl, Starman, etc).

Look for global variables or package variables. You should avoid those
for anything that changes per-request (or really changes at all).

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP