[cgiapp] Open source applications written using CGI::Application

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon May 30 04:30:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I was looking for some examples of applications written
using CGI::Application that are open source and preferable
even on CPAN. Here is what I found:

I looked at the wiki: http://cgi-app.org/index.cgi?Examples
and I keep wondering.

- Krang http://www.krangcms.com/ was last touched 2 years ago (is it
still used?)
- AnyMail the link is 404 and I could not find AnyMail on their main
page either.
- Yapcom (mine) has not been touched for ages. The code is still there
but I am not
  sure it is really a good example
- CPAN::Forum  (mine) did not see many changes recently nor is the
site particularly  active.

- App::Office::Contacts and
- App::Office::Contacts::Donations
  are on CPAN. I'll take a look at them.

Ron, are they already production ready applications?
Can they run on a windows machine with a Perl based web server?
If so, how?

-Smolder - if I am not mistake in is using CGI::Application but it is not listed

Are there any open source CGI::Application based usable applications out there?

regards
   Gabor