[cgiapp] Anonymous home page editing?

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Tue May 17 19:25:45 EDT 2011

On 17/05/2011 22:52, Joshua Miller wrote:
> I attempted to look into kwiki, assuming that's the software used, and
> there
> is a 2.0 update (not on CPAN) that is supposed to have many enhancements.
> I'm not sure what sort of auth integration is has though, and since I'm not
> sure what the cgiapp site is running, I stopped reading at that point :-)

Me and Mark looked into changing the Wiki some time back. I've got a
full blown site redesign sitting around somewhere. When we had
discussion on the list the general view was that we really should be
using a cgi-app based Wiki. I found an old CPAN module for doing this,
suggesting updating it, someone started that project... Last I recall
they got so far and put something up on github in the hope we'd all
pitch in to finish it off...
   I haven't had time to do anything but work on paid projects to keep
'the man' off my back. Maybe someone now has time to pick up on this and
finish it off?

Lyle