[cgiapp] Anonymous home page editing?

Joshua Miller unrtst at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:52:25 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Jason A. Crome <cromedome at gmail.com> wrote:

> We could just add reCAPTCHA to the wiki and be done with it.  I don't
> believe it's difficult to do.

I may be wrong, but looking at the changes being made, they don't really
appear to be machine-made. The same user added a link near bottom, then
removed it, then moved it up a line. It may be machine assisted, but it sure
looks like a person is involved, in which case a captcha isn't going to
change anything.

I attempted to look into kwiki, assuming that's the software used, and there
is a 2.0 update (not on CPAN) that is supposed to have many enhancements.
I'm not sure what sort of auth integration is has though, and since I'm not
sure what the cgiapp site is running, I stopped reading at that point :-)

Assuming there's some auth support, I'd assume it'd be as easy to pop in as
captcha, though this may quickly lead to Emmanuel's suggestion and a
completely update of the system.
--
Josh I.