[cgiapp] Custom template tags

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Tue Oct 12 15:32:51 EDT 2010

On 10/12/2010 03:29 PM, Michael De Soto wrote:

> That's not a bad idea actually. I'll have to look at where the callbacks
> are in MT. That means an MT plugin however...

That's the cleanest and fastest way to do it since the tag conversion
just happens once at publish time when the content changes. But you
could also have an H::T template at the dynamic side do the changes too.
This isn't as good since it will incur a performance hit on every page
view doing essentially the same thing, it's still a possibility if you
can't (or don't want to) change the publishing process.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP