[cgiapp] CGI::Application::Plugin::REST

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Oct 10 06:10:45 EDT 2010

On Mon, 17 May 2010, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> On Tue, 18 May 2010, Lyle wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>  I've come across this module on google, it doesn't seem to be on
>> CPAN... I've been looking at doing REST stuff with cgiapp recently. I'm
>> assuming the author is on here?
>
> Yep.
>
>> Is there a reason why this module isn't
>> on CPAN?
>
> It's not complete.
>
>> Shoudl I not use it?
>
> At the moment no but if you can wait about two weeks (perhaps a bit
> earlier if a shipment of tuits arrives) it is going to get an overhaul and
> an upload to CPAN.

Well that was a spectacularly bad estimate wasn't it?

I've finally gotten around to uploading this module to CPAN, please give
it a whirl and let me know what you think.  I have some ideas for
enhancements but I thought it would be better to just get something that
works out there first.

Btw, the googlecode site is no longer being used.  I am now keeping the
code in a git repository at:

http://github.com/jaldhar/CGI-Application-Plugin-REST

Patches, bug reports, comments etc. are welcome.