[cgiapp] darcs? Really?

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Wed Mar 31 14:38:54 EDT 2010

Well, our main project's _darcs dir is 924 megs with lots of data
managed by darcs and the only thing darcs is useful for now is
recording, pushing and pulling. Heaven help me if I try to do a diff w/
a previous patch. I do monthly tagging & optmization to no avail.

When you compare it to git's speed, it's insanely faster - makes me
think that someone sold their soul for that code. ;)

I'll have to upgrade to 2.4 and see if that helps. :)

- Jason