[cgiapp] YAPC::NA talk proposals due today

Leonard Miller leonard at umn.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:38:35 EDT 2010

I am privy to the talks that have been submitted, and there have been
none submitted for CGI::Application

I am not attending this year, so I will not be able to speak, but I
suggest that if you are considering talking on CGI::App, then you
should submit.

There is also talk about extending the deadline, but I would really
suggest submitting your talk sooner rather than later.

If anyone would like input from me (HA! like I know more than you!) I
would be happy to oblige.

At this time, there are no CGI::App talks, and unless someone on this
list submits one in the next week, there will not be any.

Leonard