[cgiapp] YAPC::NA talk proposals due today

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Wed Mar 31 10:54:44 EDT 2010

Mark Stosberg wrote:

> I have submitted a talk proposal on darcs and one on
> DBIx::Simple+SQL::Interp.

darcs? Really? Don't get me wrong, I love darcs and am still using it,
but my repo's have gotten to the point where simple darcs stuff takes
forever. I thought I saw that the Haskell team is even moving away from
darcs?

I've moved to git and it's pretty cool. I haven't totally left darcs
because I haven't figured out git can work into our company workflow
(it's complicated ;)), but darcs' days are numbered. ;) And I don't
think I'm the only one...

- Jason