[cgiapp] RFC: first-class support for PSGI in CGI::Application

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Sat Feb 13 20:05:31 EST 2010

Hi Mark

On Sat, 2010-02-13 at 19:20 -0500, Mark Stosberg wrote:
[snip]
> The way I would like to document for you doesn't exist yet, because
> support has not yet been built directly into CGI::Application and
> CGI::Application::Dispatch.

OK.

> Here's some instructions that I think could work right now, using Apache
> and mod_cgi.

$many x $thanx;

I'll have a look at this over the next week.

Also, would it be true to say that using PSGI is one way to do it, and
another way is to use things like:
o Net::FastCGI
o AnyEvent::FCGI
o FCGI
o FCGI::Async
o FCGI::Client
o FCGI::EV

For instance, I've just downloaded FCGI::Async, and in the examples/ dir
I found exec-cgi.fcgi, which runs sample.cgi.

I'm going to try this first.

ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html