[cgiapp] Future of the wiki

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Feb 3 22:24:37 EST 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Lyle wrote:

> Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
>> I believe what Mark is referring to is Stinki -- the Simple TItaNium wiKI
>> which I mentioned to him at YAPC-NA last year.  I began renovating
>> CGI::Wiki::Simple which Lyle found on CPAN.  And then I got distracted and
>> forgot about it.  So today I put it up on github, you may find it at
>>
>> http://github.com/jaldhar/App-Stinki
>>

> Well done for getting it started :) Wish I had time to work on it :(

Thanks.  I don't really have time atm either.  One of the reasons I'm
trying to make as many of my projects public as possible is to embarrass
myself into working on them :-)

> But sounds like David may well take this up, maybe the two of you should
> get talking direct (that's if you haven't already)

I like Davids idea of making this a community project.  I'm sure if we all
did a little bit, we could make a first class wiki in no time.