[cgiapp] Future of the wiki

Joshua Miller unrtst at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:46:06 EST 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:
> It will need a few more things before it can be used as the cgi-app.org
> wiki.
>
> * Authentication and authorization facilities.  Should be easy with
>   C::A::P::authentication and C::A::P::authorization
>
> * better templates.
>
> * A Wiki::Toolkit::Formatter plugin  for whatever wiki syntax we want to
>   use.  (May already exist.)

Saw "Creole" mentioned a bunch above, and while looking into it, ran
into Text::WikiCreole:

http://search.cpan.org/~jburnett/Text-WikiCreole/

Seems like that might be the way to go for this part.

> * possibly other plugins for features in the current wiki.

Text::WikiCreole appears to support this already.

Nice to see actual code getting out there :-)
--
Josh I.