[cgiapp] Future of the wiki

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Tue Feb 2 07:24:05 EST 2010

Hi David,
   Sorry to come in late on this. As Mark said we discussed a CGI-App
based wiki a while back...
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp@lists.openlib.org/msg07613.html
and
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp@lists.openlib.org/msg07607.html
  On that second thread I found an old cgi-app wiki on CPAN. With the
maintained Wiki toolkit that lives on CPAN I don't think building a new
OR updating the old cgi-app wiki would be hard at all.

I was supposed to implement that new design, but unfortunately the
crunch hit me bad, since I've been juggling work and a Uni degree and
haven't had time for much else. We could implement the new design with
the Wiki update and kill two birds with one stone :)

Go for it David, get this started!

Lyle