[cgiapp] More Kwiki work

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Tue Jan 26 12:28:07 EST 2010

Hi P,

P Kishor wrote:
> Thanks for the great work in getting cgi-app cleaned up, but the
> [wiki update email notices are] rather unfortunate, as [...] Gmail's
> spam filter thinks these are spams, and now I have to clean up these
> false positives.

I've found that Gmail's spam filter learns very quickly.  As long as you
"clean up the false positives" via GMail's "NOT SPAM" button, it usually
figures out that you want them, and stops putting similar messages in
the spam folder right away.

Still, I'll look into the message to see what can be done to make the
mail format less spammy-looking to spam filters!

Thanks,

-davr