[cgiapp] More Kwiki work (was: Re: searching on http://www.cgi-app.org/)

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:28:19 EST 2010

Thanks for the great work in getting cgi-app cleaned up, but

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM, David Kaufman <david at gigawatt.com> wrote:
..

> So we could all pitch in help out with spam-tending duties, I've
> also:
>
> 1. installed Kwiki::Notify::Mail so we can get notices sent
> here to the list whenever changes are made, and

..

the above is rather unfortunate, as now I get an email everytime
something is changed on the website. Fortunately, or unfortunately,
depending on the point of view, Gmail's spam filter thinks these are
spams, and now I have to clean up these false positives.

--
Puneet Kishor