[cgiapp] proposal for new cgiapp hook: loaded_html_tmpl

Gurunandan R. Bhat guru at informationmatters.in
Wed Nov 11 10:41:00 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 20:56 -0500, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> To proceed, I'd like to hear at least a small chorus of voices claiming that the they use
> the die_on_bad_params feature.

I use it all the time as an alternative to an if-then-else: if a piece
of content is not to be displayed, I just dont define its template
variable.
But from the tone of your and following messages, I sense that I am
doing something Seriously Bad (TM). If that is the case, I would be
happy to hear reasons.