[cgiapp] Best practices for mobile browser detection?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Nov 3 16:10:41 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm interested to know what others are doing to implement mobile
browser detection logic.

The path we're currently considering here is a post of this logic to
Perl:

http://www.brainhandles.com/techno-thoughts/detecting-mobile-browsers

We will likely publish the resulting Perl code so that others can use
it and help maintain the browser matching over time.

   Mark Stosberg            Principal Developer
   mark at summersault.com     Summersault, LLC
   765-939-9301 ext 202     database driven websites
 . . . . . http://www.summersault.com/ . . . . . . . .