[cgiapp] [patch] CAP::MessageStack + CAP::FormState

Alex capfan at gmx.de
Tue Oct 20 01:18:07 EDT 2009

Hi!

CGI::Application::Plugin::HTCompiled does set up tmpl_class already. For
CAP::HTDot, I'll have to create the same patch as for CAP::HTCompiled:
changing the way it can be used while keeping backward compatibility +
setting up tmpl_class.

And yes, die_on_bad_params is not good for looking for HTML:T:emplate,
you're right. We first have to look for it via tmpl_class (which, if always
setting is our consense), and then evaluate it. The later check for
die_on_bad_params is only a performance issue, as we don't need the check if
we don't care about template variable declaratoion.

Btw, HTML::Template::Compiled is HTML::Template derived but exactly not the
same (e.g. die_on_bad_params and associate is not implemented) and should
therefore set up another tmpl_class.

Regards, Alex