[cgiapp] Profiling CA with Devel::NYTProf

Gurunandan R. Bhat guru at informationmatters.in
Sat Jul 4 04:42:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

    I am trying to profile a CGI::App application (vanilla CGI, no
mod_perl) with Devel::NYTProf, by adding:

    #!/usr/bin/perl -d:NYTProf

    to the top of my .cgi script. When I run the application through my
browser, I find that many of the functions called after I navigate
through various links in the application are not recorded in the NYTProf
report.

    If any one has profiled CGI::App applications with NYTProf, I would
like to know how best to do it so that it covers all methods in my
application.

Thanks