[cgiapp] Re: [OT] HTML::Parser::Simple, now with attribute parsing

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Thu Jun 11 23:59:43 EDT 2009

Hi Mark

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 20:14 -0400, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> > git://github.com/ronsavage/html--parser--simple.git

I've incorporated your patches to my git repo into a new distro (in my
home git repo) and sent it to CPAN.

I'll shortly upload the same to the shared repo.

I'm amazed how long it has taken me to get back to this.

However, next trimester's teaching load (starting 22nd this month) will
be less since I'll be delivering lectures written by someone else, and
the students will have less assignments too.

ron at savage.net.au
http://savage.net.au/index.html