[cgiapp] packages autouse?

Porta julian.porta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:11:22 EDT 2009

Hey, folks.
Question:
I was wondering if anyone else (than me) thinks is annoying to declare the
"use" of all the required models (objects? packages?) you're using in your
CA app?More, when working with CAD, on each controller you need to repeat
use MyApp::Foo; use MyApp::Bar; etc.

Assuming you're working with a persistent instance (means no need to do a
cold start of your app on each request, so no problem to load all your app
packages in memory) why not have *something* to manage the "use" of all the
involved packages and reduce the repeated code on each package start.

Thoughts?