[cgiapp] Proposed new look and branding for cgi-app.org

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Sat Apr 25 14:20:08 EDT 2009

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> I don't really care  about the Titanium name but one thing that
> bothers me about the new site and for that matter the old site -- it's
> not based on CGI::Application!  Shouldn't we be "eating our own
> dogfood?" Catalyst has mojomojo, Jifty has wifty.  How hard would it
> be to write a wiki with C::A + appropriate plugins? (Oh God am I
> volunteering?)

I sent my last reply before before your message got to me. You are
right, it's great that your volunteering ;)

Looks like someone gave this a go a few years back:-
CGI::Wiki::Simple

There is a well maintained wiki framework on CPAN:-
Wiki::Toolkit

It doesn't look like it would be hard at all to update CGI::Wiki::Simple
to use a modern version of CGI::Application and Wiki::Toolkit

Personally I'd love to give it a go, but recently I caught the Perl 6
bug so all my free coding time is spent hacking on that :/

Lyle