[cgiapp] Proposed new look and branding for cgi-app.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Apr 24 01:43:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Mark Stosberg wrote:

> Lyle Hopkins has generously worked with me to prepare this proposed redesign
> for cgi-app.org. I'm interested in your feedback before moving forward:
>
> http://cosmicsitedesign.com/cgi-app/

I don't really care  about the Titanium name but one thing that bothers me
about the new site and for that matter the old site -- it's not based on
CGI::Application!  Shouldn't we be "eating our own dogfood?" Catalyst has
mojomojo, Jifty has wifty.  How hard would it be to write a wiki with C::A
+ appropriate plugins? (Oh God am I volunteering?)