[cgiapp] [Fwd: Re: ValidateRM not PP]

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Sat Jan 24 23:33:31 EST 2009

Lyle wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:49:24 +0000
>
> Lyle <webmaster at cosmicperl.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark,
>>   I've only just noticed that ValidateRM has some non Pure Perl
>> dependencies
>> Is there currently a way around this that I'm not aware of?
>
> No, there isn't.
>
> ---
>
> Anyone got input on this?

I've been working on Data::FormValidator to provide Pure Perl
alternatives to Email::Valid and Date::Calc. So if the Xs modules aren't
available it'll default to my Pure Perl alternatives.

I've got an alternative and patch for Date:Calc, and I'm just finishing
off the alternative to Email::Valid...

Anyone had any ideas for a Pure Perl FillinForm replacement? At the
moment I'm thinking of a simple regexp based alternative???

Lyle