[cgiapp] Re: CGI::Application::Dispatch help

Ron Savage ron at savage.net.au
Fri Jan 16 20:09:49 EST 2009

Hi fREW

>So I guess my question is why is it ignoring that first directory and
>how do I get it to stop?

I have an unreleased module CGI::Application::Test::Dispatch, which I've
been playing with trying to reproduce your problems.

I've only tested it under Debian and Apache 2.2.

I'll try Windows later today.

So far, I don't have this specific problem of a directory being ignored.

For instance, this works: http://127.0.0.1/test.dispatch/Phase1

where as this fails: http://127.0.0.1/test.dispatch/xxxcvvv/Phase1
as you'd expect, with this error: The requested
URL /test.dispatch/xxxcvvv/Phase1 was not found on this server.

httpd.conf contains:

<Location /test.dispatch>
	SetHandler perl-script
	PerlResponseHandler CGI::Application::Test::Dispatcher
	Order deny,allow
	Deny from all
	Allow from 127.0.0.1
</Location>