[cgiapp] [Announce] Module-Starter-Plugin-CGIApp 0.10

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jan 15 21:34:28 EST 2009

Now arriving at CPAN as we speak.

0.10    Thu Jan 15 21:12:55 EST 2009
         Added a placeholder file in t/www in generated distributions as the
         empty directory was causing error messages.

         More build fixes for Windows.  I think I actually have got it right
         this time.  One problem remains.  Tests will fail if the directory
         path to where you have unpacked the module has spaces anywhere in it.
         What's up with that?

         Ensured that MANIFEST in generated distributions always uses / as the
         directory seperator regardless of operating system.

         Added some entries to MANIFEST.SKIP in generated distributions to
         stop the signature test from failing under Windows.

         Thanks to Ron Savage and Cosimo Streppone from the cgiapp list and
         ikegami, cdarke, and andreas1234567 on Perl Monks for their help in
         solving Windows issues.