[cgiapp] Safe way to remember user login?

Porta julian.porta at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:37:05 EST 2009

Lyle:

I'm not really sure, but It seems that you could start here:

http://search.cpan.org/dist/CGI-Session/lib/CGI/Session/Tutorial.pm

In the other hand, if you're considering writing the password back into the
html form, it seems that you may need to take a step back further and
reconsider the idea of what "remember me" implies for you, because my guess
is that you're mixing up things (confusing session handling in the server
side with how the browser *remembers* the username and passwords you
entered)

Anyway, reading the cpan tutorial for CGI::Session will help you one way or
the other.