[cgiapp] [announce] OO MVC jumpstart/starter application

rpnoble rpnoble at ibksoftware.com
Sat Dec 20 03:48:02 EST 2008

Mark;

I have tried to install your sample application using Xampp on Windows XP. I
have installed perl 5.8.8. When I run your sample application from my
browser i get the following error:

Died at C:/xampp/perl/lib/base.pm line 91.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ../../app1_private/modules/MyMain.pm
line 5.
Compilation failed in require at C:/xampp/cgi-bin/app1/main.cgi line 10.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/xampp/cgi-bin/app1/main.cgi line 10.

my files are layed out as follows:

htdocs = c:\xampp\htdocs\app1
cgi = c:\xampp\cgi-bin\app1
private = c:\xampp\app1_private

I have craeted the two tables in mySQL in a database called IBK. Below is a
copy of my config file

user		root
password	tug1boat
dsn			dbi:mysql:database=ibk:host=localhost
cgi_session_dsn		driver:mysql;serializer:Storable
cgi_session_expiry	+30d
cookie_expiry		+30d
cookie_path			/
authen_idle_expiry	+30d
log_file	../../app1_private/logs/my_errs.txt
main_page	main.cgi
new_password_email	some at valid.email

I'm I missing somethig?