[cgiapp] suitability of Autorunmode

Cees Hek ceeshek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:43:49 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Richard Jones <ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk> wrote:
> See my earlier posting - CAP::AutoRunmode not working with mod_perl again ??
>
> It's viewable here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp@lists.openlib.org/msg07094.html
>
> If you *do* get it working with mod_perl, I would be very interested to hear
> about it. I can't. See also CAP::RunmodeDeclare as an alternative, which
> *does* work with mod_perl, at least in my setup.

Hi Richard,

I run AutoRunmode under mod_perl successfully, but I do remember
having problems with it.  If I remember correctly (and it's been a few
years since I looked into it), I had to make sure that
Attribute::Handlers was installed, and I had to load the plugin in my
instance script as well as in the application.

Cheers,

Cees