[cgiapp] Planning to retire CGI::Application::Dispatch::Server

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sun Nov 9 08:15:10 EST 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:26:20 -0700
George Hartzell <hartzell at alerce.com> wrote:

> I think that it'd be great to retire
> CGI::Application::Dispatch::Server once CGI::Application::Server
> covers all of the bases.

Now that our patches in CGI::Application::Server, I plan to upload
a final version of CGI::Application::Dispatch::Server. It will have
a prominent notice that reads:

 "CGI::Application::Server now does everything this module does, and more.
 We recommend that you use it instead. Do note that the interface is a
 bit different, and minor code changes will be needed. This distribution
 will no longer be maintained."

In a few days, I'll take silence to mean consent.