[cgiapp] Anyone using HTML::Template::Expr ?

Mark Jaffe jaffe.mark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:31:24 EDT 2008

Michael,

Thanks for the info; it is the second case that is concerning me, which
is what I need to do. I am outside my comfort-zone with an override, and
just need to see an example/tutorial of how it is done. Any suggestions
for how to override load_tmpl? My initial attempt failed due to stupidity.

TIA,
Mark