[cgiapp] Need help - direction on a CGI for graphics

Lou Hernsen lhernsen1015 at wowway.com
Fri Aug 22 08:37:01 EDT 2008

Hallo and thank you.. I know this is a bit off topic...

I am looking for a CGI that will allow me to take several graphics
(gif/jpg/anything that works in a web page)
and paste them on top of each others. The graphics have transparent area.

The purpose is I am making a paper doll webpage and I need to be able to
create a final picture. So I am
allowing the guest to pick a hat, a shirt etc and put them on the "paper
doll" base picture and create a final picture.

thanks for your time and help.

Lou