[cgiapp] htree - building static HTML pages from templates

Jason A. Crome cromedome at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 20:31:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

Been hacking on a little utility for a project I'm working on.  htree
takes a bunch of page fragments and embeds them in the HTML::Template
of your choice, allowing you to easily generate a number of static
pages in one fell swoop.  This is greatly easing the deployment and
updating of my project content.

It's rough, I won't lie.  It can read into subdirectories, but it can
only write out to a single directory.  It's lacking any meaningful
tests (which to say, it's pretty well missing any).  It hasn't been
well checked for bugs.  But it has done what I've needed it to, so
far ;)

You can get it here:  http://cromedome.net/downloads/HTML-Template-Htree-0.1.tar.gz

I'll upload to CPAN in a few days based upon feedback, etc.

(I also posted this to the HTML::Template list, but reposted it here
since there are plenty of H::T users in the CGI::Application community).

Enjoy!  Patches and tests are very, very, very welcome!
Jason