[cgiapp] Re: PATCH: bin/cgiapp-starter for Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Jun 19 22:46:39 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 22:43 -0400, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> Jaldhar,
>
> Attached is a patch for you.  It is bin/cgiapp-starter for the
> distribution. It simplifies getting started in a number of the ways I
> suggested, and provides user-centric script documentation, in addition
> to the developer-centric module documentation.

If this is rolled into a new release soon, I'll do another little
CGI::Application release to update the documentation to mention it. I
also forgot to mention "CGI::Application::Plugin::ErrorPage" in the 4.10
release.

I was also very surprised to see that it seems we mention "MVC" nowhere
in the CGI::Application POD!

That would likely get us a few more search hits if we included it.