[cgiapp] PATCH: bin/cgiapp-starter for Module::Starter::Plugin::CGIApp

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Thu Jun 19 22:43:02 EDT 2008

Jaldhar,

Attached is a patch for you.  It is bin/cgiapp-starter for the
distribution. It simplifies getting started in a number of the ways I
suggested, and provides user-centric script documentation, in addition
to the developer-centric module documentation.

Separately, I recommend removing "cvsignore" from the template/
directory. It looks an endorsement of CVS by the CGI::App community, and
I'd personally prefer not to have the association. Instead, I would ship
no SCM-related files at all.