[cgiapp] Re: CAP::ValidateRM install failure

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 05:13:21 EDT 2008

Lesley Binks wrote:

> I searched through the archives on erlbaum.net and found that someone
> else has experienced this same problem in Oct 2007.
> ( http://lists.openlib.org/pipermail/cgiapp/2007q4/000062.html )

> Anyone know what's up here or know of a fix?  Did the previous poster
> get a fix to this problem?

Hi,

I just noticed this as I mainly do dev with Catalyst these days, though
still maintain my CGI::App apps. I was the original poster in Oct 2007,
and I never did get a resolution, and it still happens when I set up a
new server (always Debian/Ubuntu these days), and I still have to force
install - still the *only* module I have to do that to. Wish I knew the
answer. Sorry I can't be more help.
--
Richard Jones