[cgiapp] CAP::ValidateRM install failure

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Mon Oct 29 18:05:26 EDT 2007

This has happened twice now on 2 different systems (Ubuntu & Centos 5).
Previously CAPV installed without a hitch on the many occasions I
installed it. I'm guessing something has changed in one of the
dependencies perhaps.

t/forward.....
#   Failed test 'form is returned'
#   at t/forward.t line 22.
#          got: 'legacy form output HUH'
#     expected: 'legacy form output'

#   Failed test 'form is returned'
#   at t/forward.t line 56.
#          got: 'forward form output HUH'
#     expected: 'forward form output'
# Looks like you failed 2 tests of 4.
t/forward.....dubious

         Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 2, 4
         Failed 2/4 tests, 50.00% okay
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t/forward.t    2   512     4    2  2 4
Failed 1/3 test scripts. 2/19 subtests failed.
Files=3, Tests=19,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.24 cusr +  0.05 csys =  0.29 CPU)
Failed 1/3 test programs. 2/19 subtests failed.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

line 22:
Test::More::is($out, 'legacy form output', "form is returned");

line 56:
Test::More::is($out, 'forward form output', "form is returned");

It's been mentioned once before on the list, but with no solution
(www.mail-archive.com/cgiapp at lists.openlib.org/msg06152.html)

Unfortunately, and to my shame I don't use Test::More much if at all, so
I'm not too familiar with its behaviour. Has anyone encountered this
problem before, or any idea what is causing the failure, or any idea
what to do next? I don't like force-installing. Thanks.
--
Richard Jones