[cgiapp] CGI::Application::Dispatch Install Issues

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Sat Mar 8 13:26:42 EST 2008

Michael Peters wrote:

> I am trying to be smarter than the average Makefile.PL, but I just seem to be
> getting more trouble then it's work at this point. I'll probably just go back to
> being dumb and not run the Apache/mod_perl tests unless the person already have
> Apache::Test installed.

Ok, not instead of trying to use the toolchain to install Module::Build and then
Apache::Test (if you answered yes at the prompt) I'm just going to be really
dumb. If you have Apache::Test on your machine I will use it and run the
mod_perl tests as well as the CGI ones. Else I won't. And since apparently not
everyone has upgraded their toolchain to include Module::Build I'll include a
normal Makefile.PL in the distribution.

I do have to say though that it really bothers me to have to make my modules
work for people who don't want to bother with upgrading their toolchain :)

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP