[cgiapp] Persistence

Mike Tonks fluffymike at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 5 06:47:51 EST 2008

I've just come back to this thread as I'm just about to alter the
session handling in tha app that I'm working on.  It currently uses
the url method, which I plan to replace.

I'm struggling to accept the form method, because as you say no more

Now I like the old links, so cookies seems like a no brainer to me.
Can anyone explain why the form method is better and how you implement
links?

Mike Tonks
Developer - BookBank.com