[cgiapp] CGI::Application Testing Methodologies

Mark Knoop mark at rawcane.net
Thu Feb 21 02:19:49 EST 2008

Thanks for all the feedback - I actually own the book mentioned though
previously had only had the chance to skim read it. I am glad to have a good
reason to spend some proper time with it in a real world scenario and be
confident that it will be time well spent.

I have also taken note of the point about creating testable classes. As an
OO newbie much of my time recently has been spent deliberating over how to
design my classes, what to encapsulate where, what return values to use for
methods etc. and I suspect that developing with testing in mind will
actually help rationalize these matters.

Best