[cgiapp] CGI::Application Testing Methodologies

George Hartzell hartzell at alerce.com
Wed Feb 20 14:39:50 EST 2008

Mark Knoop writes:
 > [...]
 > I read this. But being both new to CGI::Application and a bit green on
 > implementing proper test plans I wondered whether anyone knows of an article
 > or tutorial that covers this area?
 >
 > Failing that any one sentence pointers on which approaches work for others
 > would be much appreciated.

It doesn't address any of the higher level "shoulds" associated with
testing, but be sure to look at:

   Test::WWW::Mechanize::CGIApp

for a simple way to actually *do* whatever testing you decide that you
need.

I cobbled it together a while back in response to a note on the cgiapp
site and it's been useful.

Feedback would be welcome.

g.