[cgiapp] CGI Application::Dispatch and FatalsToBrowser

Bruce McKenzie bruce at 2MinuteExplainer.com
Sun Feb 17 17:20:52 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm not having any luck getting errors to display in the browser when
web applications are dispatched with CGI::App::Dispatch.

According to the way I read the documentation, this should send the
error to the browser if there's an  error in the application:

CGI::Application::Dispatch->dispatch(
    default => "test/test",
    debug   => 1,
    # return in browser 'Opss... HTTP Error #404'
    error_document => '"Opss... HTTP Error #%s'

) ;

But it doesn't. It just shows Internal Server Error or Not Found. My
development environment is WinXP, Apache2, normal CGI;

Thx,

Bruce

--
Bruce McKenzie