[cgiapp] Poll: What's your favorite CGI-App plugin and why?

David Moreno david at espiral.org.mx
Wed Feb 13 21:01:05 EST 2008

Hi :)

I'd like to start a little poll about what are people's favorite CGI-App
plugins and why.

I'll start.

After making two big applications with CGI-App (actually, currently doing my
second big one), I've found that CGI::Application::Plugin::TT is my favorite
plugin on the ease of use that it gives to use my favorite template toolkit,
TT, which is hugely featured.

But lately, I just discovered CGI::Application::Plugin::Redirect which makes
a single operation super easy, preserving a previously created session
(using CGI::Application::Plugin::Session) and headers to a new request on
the same system (different CGI, or different system completely) nicely.

What's yours?

--
David Moreno - http://www.damog.net/
Yes, you can.