[cgiapp] Call for features: CAP::CHI

Mike Friedman friedo at friedo.com
Fri Feb 8 16:18:46 EST 2008

Greetings,

CHI, if you haven't heard of it already, is a new caching framework by
Jonathan Swartz designed to eventually replace Cache::Cache.

  http://search.cpan.org/~jswartz/CHI-0.05/lib/CHI.pm

I am currently soliciting ideas for features that people would like to
see in a CGI-App plugin for CHI. The discussion is on the CHI group
here:

  http://groups.google.com/group/perl-cache-discuss

If you have any ideas, please feel free to chime in there.

When I have some actual code to release, I will cross-post an RFC to
both the CHI group and this list. But, for the sake of my sanity,
let's keep the initial discussion over there for now.

Thanks,

Mike