[cgiapp] Re: strategies for decoupling HTML::Template

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 19:01:10 EDT 2007

* Robert Hicks <sigzero at gmail.com> [2007-10-21 21:10]:
> I have only seen you post things you don't like.

Heh. So it goes.

> So, what would you use?

Well, as I said, both Mason and Petal have things that
immediately put me off – but I’ve yet to use them in anger.
So I don’t know if I’ll dislike either of them as much as I
dislike TT.

What I’d really *want* is roughly a port of Genshi from Python.
And I have, of course, been tinkering with that on and off for
a while now. But as it’s not a priority it’s taking a while.

Regards,