[cgiapp] strategies for decoupling HTML::Template

Karen karen.cravens at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:14:11 EDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-perl-cgiapp at lists.manxome.org> wrote:

> Maybe it's just like a scab I keep picking at, though, and I should STFU.

I wouldn't quite put it that way.  But I've always felt that
HTML::Template is to TT as Email::Simple is to Mail::Message. (It's
documented, in not quite those terms, in Wirebird.pm.)

Plus, how many Mason-only or TT-only modules are there out there? More
than there are H::T-only modules, right?  You can hardly begrudge us
H::T users *our* occasional exclusives, can you?