[ArchEc] letter of inquiry to Sloan

Thomas Krichel krichel at openlib.org
Tue Feb 11 19:06:28 UTC 2014

  Thomas Krichel writes

>   1 - I am not sure the OLS should be the grantee.

  I called Kit to discuss this. We talked at about 45 minutes
  and I have the impression we are on the some page, so I would
  be comfortable with him being the grant holder.

  He'll have a look a around what BC can offer.

> 2 - I am not sure we should / need to go through the board.
> The board has never been used and getting it to work will
> take a bit of time and effort.

  I now think we really should do this. I have sent a mail
  regarding this to the board.

--

  Cheers,

  Thomas Krichel                  http://openlib.org/home/krichel